Scientific peer-reviewed legal journal “The Bulletin of the Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine” was registered by the State Committee of Television and Radio Broadcasting of Ukraine (Certificate of state registration of the January 20, 2004, series KB No.8325).
- International Standard Serial Number
- ISSN 2310-9769 (Print)
ISSN 2312-6493 (Online)
Core Journal Information
- The Bulletin of the Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine
- Vìsnik Akademìï advokaturi Ukraïni (transliterated title)
- Abbreviated International citation format
- Visn. Akad. advok. Ukr.
- UDC | Dewey
- 34 | 340
- prof. Roman Veresha (R.Veresha@aau.edu.ua)
- Executive editor
- prof. Serhii Honcharenko (SG@aau.edu.ua)
- Kateryna Milkova (K.Milkova@aau.edu.ua)
- Foundation date
- October 20041
- till 2016 (inc.) — three times a year, from 2017 — semiannual2
- Journal Owner and Publisher
- Academy of Advocacy of Ukraine (Editorial Centre of the Academy of Advocacy APress). Publisher’s ISNI: 0000000453733312
- Publisher’s address
- 27, Taras Shevchenko Blvd.,
01032 Kyiv, Ukraine
- Article Processing Charge (APC)
- UAH 240–600 excl. VAT. The possibility of exemption from payment3
- Journal circulation (print)
- 300 copies. Journal is distributed among libraries and universities free of charge.
1 According to Ukrainian standarts (DSTU 4861:2007) the month and year of foundation of the edition is concidered as the month and year of it“s first issue (art.18.104.22.168.3).
2 The ISSN Register metadata have been updated accordingly on 21 November 2016. See also Frequency.
3 Article Processing Charge (APC) depends on several factors. Certain authors categories (i.e. students) might publish free. Read more Article Processing Charge.